MY LEARNING PLAN
The Berks County Intermediate Unit is utilizing the My Learning Plan (MLP) registration system. As the system is phased in, you will be able to register online for more and more BCIU workshops, courses, and events.
Using My Learning Plan to register for a professional development activity or other event at the BCIU is easy to do. Please follow the step-by-step instructions below to get started.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COURSE CATALOG.
- Click on your program and "Search Catalog."
- Scroll down to view all offerings with course information.
Click on the activity title to view details.
Select "Click to Enroll" and choose the link that applies to you:
- I'm a registered user - select this option if you have already created a personal account in MyLearningPlan (MLP).
- I'm a new user - Select this option if you do not have an account. By completing this you are establishing an account with a username and password in a secure location for future reference. You can update or change any of this information as needed. This account also will allow you to check the status of your registration, print a receipt, and maintain your records.
- I'm a MyLearningPlan.com user - Select this option if you have an account with MyLearningPlan.com
- If you forget your username and password, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the on-screen prompts to enroll.
For workshops with associated fees, please select from one of the available payment options (credit card, check, and/or purchase order). Please include a copy of your completed registration form with payment made by credit card or purchase order.
Please remit payment to:
Berks County Intermediate Unit
P.O. Box 16050
Reading, PA 19612-6050
Note: Registration will not be complete until payment verification has been received. Course fees are not refundable after the posted registration/cancellation deadline.
When payment is completed, a receipt can be printed by logging in at www.MyLearningPlan.com.
BCIU My Learning Plan support: email@example.com